At a time of political turmoil within the UK, a brand new e-book explores Seven Rules for Distinctive Efficiency. It focuses on creating individuals’s potential and important parts of efficient management. The issues of the UK Brexit Years (2016-2019) are additionally mentioned, exposing the truth behind the rhetoric. The e-book highlights the restrictions of ‘intelligent pondering’ anchored in rational ‘straight line’ logic. This dominates in professions equivalent to Finance, Economics, Legislation and Know-how. It is known as FELT Pondering and produces the FELT Deficit, which impacts enterprise, politics and on a regular basis life.
Seven Rules for Distinctive Efficiency additionally explains why individuals turn into indignant and disaffected, and easy methods to create that means and function in on a regular basis life.
Seven Rules Abstract:
The e-book begins by trying on the complexity of contemporary life, together with challenges introduced by Synthetic Intelligence. It then focuses on the Seven Rules linked to distinctive efficiency.
• The First Precept focuses on the significance of sustaining constant values and requirements. This helps ‘Direct the Compass’. It includes actions when it comes to the ‘what’ and the ‘how’.
• The Second Precept includes initiative and constructive behaviour. Nevertheless, we additionally want to understand the context – and keep away from the hazard of hubris, extreme self-confidence and poor judgment.
• The Third Precept includes understanding motivation, overcoming the FELT Deficit and clarifying priorities. Perception and function contributes to ‘Stream’, once we get totally concerned in what we’re doing.
• The Fourth Precept focuses on strengths, competencies and efficient motion. Purposeful Conversations assist develop functionality and assist change and private growth.
• The Fifth Precept includes fixing unfavourable attitudes and mindset points, and overcoming a scarcity of self-awareness and dysfunctional pondering that hinders progress in ourselves and others.
• The Sixth Precept appears at how we develop the resilience to deal with strain. The main target is on constructing the ‘Psychological Capital’ (PsyCap) that permits us to cope with adversity and setbacks.
• The Seventh Precept explores Enabling Circumstances contributing to well-being and excessive efficiency. These are contrasted with environments that injury motivation, dedication and creativity.
Seeking to the longer term, the Seven Rules present a blueprint for efficient motion. The e-book attracts on the newest insights from Neuroscience and Utilized Psychology. Half 1 supplies an summary, Half 2 describes the Seven Rules, Half three focuses on efficient management – and points referring to the UK Brexit Years. Half four explores teaching and the steps linked to distinctive efficiency.
The e-book additionally features a checklist of 20 attributes linked to psychopathic character traits. Many of those traits have gained legitimacy within the UK and elsewhere in the course of the Brexit Years.