This recipe is impressed by the Amy’s kitchen frozen samosa wrap. I dislike tofu and like my meals a bit extra spicy so the components are a bit extra just like the samosas you get in India. You’ll be able to alter the spices relying how gentle or sizzling you want your meals. You may as well use any sort of veggies on this wrap however you do want the potatoes to carry every little thing collectively.
Oil – Three tbsp
Onion – 1/2 cup chopped
Bell pepper – 1 cup chopped into 1/2 inch items
Cauliflower florets – 1 cup
Potatoes – Four medium sized cooked and peeled
Turmeric – 1 tsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
Salt – 1 tsp
1. Peel cooked potatoes and flippantly mash them
2. Warmth oil in a large pan and add cumin seeds and let a number of pop
3. Add onions and saute
4. Add turmeric, chilli powder and garam masala and proceed stirring
5. Add cauliflower and bell pepper and canopy and cook dinner till the greens are tender.
6. As soon as the greens are cooked add the mashed potatoes, salt and blend properly
7. Combine within the chopped cilantro and lemon juice.
8. Let the potato-vegetable combination cook dinner for a couple of minutes.
9. Take away from range and put aside.
10. Heat a tortilla within the microwave and place about Four tbsps of the potato combination within the center and make a wrap by folding the perimeters in to cowl the filling.
11. Eat heat.